FUN DAY at Bali Wake Park!!! Bali Wake Park features state-of-the-art full size cable systems built around a 5 hectare lake, and is the first and only wakeboard park in Bali, Indonesia. It is geared to be the island’s most iconic 5-Star Watersports and Recreational Resort Development.
Package Included :
- Full day access to lake side bean bags
- Full day access to Infinity pool bar
- 2 Hours of Wake Boarding
- Free safety equipment (Helmet, Life vest)
- Free coaching for beginner
- Free boards (Does not includes Pro Board)
Why go to Bali Wake Park for Wake Boarding?
- Unique, we're the only Wake Boarding Park in Bali ,located at a 5Ha lake
- Always available, as an alternative to surfing or other water sports, we're not affected by weather, wave or temperature.
- Safety, we are not connected to the open seas and we do not use jet ski/boat to pull the riders. Every riders will also use helmet and life vest.
- Accessible, Everybody could use the park, from a 7 Years old kid to the Pros in wake boarding or surfing.
Bali Wake Park opened its doors in April, 2015 and is an exciting addition in the world of water sports. Bali Wake Park is conveniently located 15 minutes away from the popular tourist destinations of Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua and is only 10 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport..
BALI WAKE PARK CABLE SYSTEMS
Bali Wake Park is a unique sporting venue, with state of the art cable system built around a 5-hectare lake. Operating hours: 9am - 6pm
a. Full Size System
The main lake has a full size cable system with 8 carriers allowing up to 8 riders to participate at one time. The full size cable system operates on adjustable speed settings serving as a fun filled activity for all ages and skill levels. Obstacles are strategically placed in the water for an optional challenge. Carriers become available when riders fall and lap limits are imposed during busy periods. A buggy pick-up service is available to return riders to the start dock.
b. Two Tower System
Beginners and children alike can learn on an easy two tower system that allows for one person to ride at a time. Expertly trained instructors offer individualized attention and coaching for those who are new to the sport. Advance riders can hone their skills on our bi-level pool gap, featuring four different obstacles connecting the two pools for endless combinations.